Here I am at the Detroit Institute of Arts!
1) I'll be home not next Friday, but the Friday after that. Can you believe that?!
2) There is no night time speed limit here. You go the same speed at night. This is what is posted:
It is pretty neat that big trucks have to go slow. Makes things nice.
3) Whoever first said that the moon is made out of cheese is a really funny guy. Tonight it looked like a strangely cut crescent shaped slice of sharp cheddar.
4) There has been lightning for hours now.
5) It is still IN THE MID-EIGHTIES! Today, at the beach, I never felt hot. Never.